The scheme of President Bio and Vice President Jalloh to create Port Loko a political stronghold has been exposed.
The aim for making Port Loko SLPP political base is straightforward. In today's politics, the only successful technique for gaining favor in any of Sierra Leone's four regions is performance. And the SLPP, led by President Bio and Vice President Jalloh, has just completed significant work for the Port Loko District, which would gain them electoral votes.
See below for some of the great achievements made by the New Direction Government in Portloko District during the last four years.
(1) $270million ultra-modern Airport right in Lungi.
(2) Constructed and complete the Magbele Bridge
(3) Open and expand Marampa mines
(4) Solar electrification in Lokomasama
(5) Solar electrification in Masiaka
(6) Free Quality Education (Muraldo Lunsar topping WASSCE result nationwide)
(7) Brought investors for the Rombeh rice plantation
(9) 5 Industrial Factories under construction in Songo
(10) More girls are now attending school in Portloko
(11) Built the Dr. Kadie Sesay Secondary School.
(12) Invested Billions to refurbish Portloko Government hospital.
(13) Ambulance service and on time delivery of free health care drugs.
(14) Approving more schools and teachers.
(15) 100 bed hospital under construction.
Based on Sierra Leone's previous voting patterns, it will be extremely difficult for the SLPP to reclaim Port Loko and win the majority of electoral votes, but significant changes will be made that will serve as a spark for the SLPP's ongoing winning strength.
Well done 👍 paopa salon for betteh good work done by president Bio. But please 🙏 Maada we the youth them in Torma Bum are waiting you for this project, we now is not really easy for you to satisfy all area in the country but don't forget Bonthe District thanks 👍, 2023 back to power with no runoff trustReplyDelete